1. Go to the library’s homepage:
2. Click on catalog USMAI
3. Click on my account in the top right corner of your screen.
4. Choose Bowie State University as your Campus Affiliation:
5. Enter the LIB number from your Bowie Card and your last name:
6. Click on Items borrowed/renewals
7. Click renew all or select item from the list and click renew selected
8. Check item status to ensure your material has been renewed.
9. Click on end session
10. Click okay to end your session completely.
Managing Your Account:
The Thurgood Marshall Library is happy to assist you with all your informational needs, but we do consider it your responsibility to manage and oversee your own library account. Patrons can log into the online catalog through the library website to check due dates, renew items, or place holds. Instructions on how to do this can be obtained at the Circulation Desk ot through the Library Virtual Tour Libguide.