Skip to Main Content

Circulation FAQs

Answers to frequently asked questions

What do I need to have access to materials and databases provided by Thurgood Marshall Library and other USMAI institutions?

Before a patron can borrow materials from the Thurgood Marshall Library and access our resources remotely, one must have a university identification card from your home institution. If your home institution is Bowie State University an identification card, known as the Bulldog Card, must be obtained from the Bulldog Card Office on the first floor of the Student Center, Room 1025. Office Hours for the Bulldog Card Office are: Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.